- The doctors are each rostered 3-4 days a week – click above or call (09)579-6147.
- From 12 March 2018, there will be two doctors on for appointments, and one doctor on walk-in service, throughout the day.
- Appointments with your preferred doctor can be booked via our Portal or by phoning us.
- Or you can see our doctor on duty for walk-ins without an appointment, but this service may not be with your preferred doctor at your preferred time. All the doctors will share the walk-in service over the week.
- Access test results, allergies, immunisations, chronic conditions and long term medications.
- Request repeat prescriptions for long term health conditions.
- From 12 March 2018 we will be offering a mixed walk-in and booked appointment service. Your preferred doctor may not be available at your preferred time without an appointment, which can be booked via the Portal.
The team at Ellerslie Medical Centre strive to provide excellent quality medical and nursing care in a friendly, accessible environment.
We value compassion, integrity, flexibility, diversity, innovation, teamwork, collaboration and life-long learning. We see our team as our extended family, and our work-place as our second home. We hope that you feel welcome, and that your well-being is valued by our whole team. We offer a mixed walk-in and booked appointment service. Each day, two doctors are rostered for appointments, and one doctor for walk-in service. Your preferred doctor may not be available at your preferred time without an appointment.