- The doctors are each rostered 3-4 days a week – click above or call (09)579-6147.
- Appointments with your preferred doctor at your preferred time can be booked via our Portal or by phoning us.
- Appointments for immunisations, infusions and minor surgical procedures needs to be made by calling reception, as special time will be allocated.
- Or you can see our doctor on duty for walk-ins without an appointment. There is only one doctor on for this service, and it is designed for emergencies and those who are acutely unwell, and gets very busy over winter during flu season. Routine checks for stable conditions should be by appointment.
- Access and print out test results, allergies, immunisations, chronic conditions and long term medications.
- Request repeat prescriptions for long term health conditions.
- The appointment system is designed for long term conditions, check-ups, medication reviews, mental health reviews etc
- Appointments are 15 minutes. We may not be able to manage multiple issues in 15 minutes and we recommend booking a double appointment (charged as two consultations) if you have several health issues.
- The walk-in service is designed for emergencies and those who are acutely unwell. We recommend booking an appointment if possible for most conditions.
The team at Ellerslie Medical Centre strive to provide excellent quality medical and nursing care in a friendly, accessible environment.
We value compassion, integrity, flexibility, diversity, innovation, teamwork, collaboration and life-long learning. We see our team as our extended family, and our work-place as our second home. We hope that you feel welcome, and that your well-being is valued by our whole team. We offer a mixed walk-in and booked appointment service. Each day, two doctors are rostered for appointments, and one doctor for walk-in service. Your preferred doctor may not be available at your preferred time without an appointment.