- Appointments for consultations can be booked via our Portal or by phoning us (09)579-6147.
- Appointments for immunisations, infusions and minor surgical procedures needs to be made by calling reception, as special time will be allocated.
- Walk-ins: For very urgent matters you can see our doctor on duty as a walk-in without an appointment.
Note: There is only one doctor on for this service, and it is designed for emergencies and those who are acutely unwell, and gets very busy over winter during flu season. Routine checks for stable conditions should be by appointment.
- Access your test results, immunisations records, and long term medications.
- Request repeat prescriptions for long term stable health conditions.
- Book online. Appointments are 15 minutes. We recommend booking a double appointment (charged as two consultations) if you have several health issues.