- The doctors are each rostered 3-4 days a week – click above or call (09)579-6147.
- You can be seen with or without an appointment. Appointments can be booked via our Portal or by phoning us; slots are at selected times.
- Mondays are very busy with patients acutely unwell over the weekend – please rather attend Tues-Fri for routine checks or non-urgent matters if you will be inconvenienced by a longer wait.
- Access test results, allergies, immunisations, chronic conditions and long term medications.
- Request repeat prescriptions for long term health conditions.
- From January 2018 we are running a trial of a few appointments a day with each doctor, which can be booked via the portal.
The team at Ellerslie Medical Centre strive to provide excellent quality medical and nursing care in a friendly, accessible environment.
We value compassion, integrity, flexibility, diversity, innovation, teamwork, collaboration and life-long learning. We see our team as our extended family, and our work-place as our second home. We hope that you feel welcome, and that your well-being is valued by our whole team
Mon-Fri 8am - 5:30pm
Current trial of 6pm closing Mondays & Fridays (only one doctor from 5.30pm)
After hours: call (09) 5796147 to talk to a registered nurse for advice, Attend an A+M, or your hospital in emergencies.
Our books are open