We now have a Patient Portal for you to access your health information online.
The team at Ellerslie strive to provide excellent quality medical and nursing care in a friendly, accessible environment.
We value compassion, integrity, flexibility, diversity, innovation, teamwork, collaboration and life-long learning. We see our team as our extended family, and our work-place as our second home. We hope that you feel welcome, and that your well-being is valued by our whole team
We are currently a pure walk-in clinic where no appointments are necessary (enrolled patients only). Our roster is available online.
- The doctors are each rostered 3-4 days a week – click above or call (09)579-6147.
- Mondays are very busy with patients acutely unwell over the weekend – please rather attend Tues-Fri for routine checks or non-urgent matters.
- We are currently only able to attend to enrolled patients.
Please understand that doctors are people too, and we or our families may be taken ill at short notice.
- Access test results, allergies, immunisations, chronic conditions and long term medications.
- Request repeat prescriptions for long term health conditions.
- Later in 2017 we may be offering appointments during certain parts of the day. We will continue to offer the “drop in” service as well (enrolled patients only).
Mon-Fri 8am - 5:30pm
After hours: call (09) 5796147 to talk to a registered nurse for advice, Attend an A+M, or your hospital in emergencies.
Our books are open