We are sorry to report that we are not currently accepting new patients, except if you are an immediate family member of a currently enroled patient (for example a new baby of an enroled father or mother). We anticipate that we’ll be able to start enroling patients again soon. We apologise for the inconvenience.
A person is fully eligible and entitled to enrol if he / she is residing in New Zealand and:
- a) Is a New Zealand citizen OR
- b) Holds a resident visa or a permanent resident visa (or a residence permit if issued before December 2010)
- c) Is an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident AND able to show that his/her total stay in New Zealand is or will be at least 2 years OR
- d) Has a work visa/permit and is able to show that he/she is able to be in New Zealand for at least 2 years (previous permits included) OR
- e) Is an interim visa holder who was eligible immediately before their interim visa started OR
- f) Is a refugee or protected person OR is in the process of applying for, or appealing refugee or protection status, OR is a victim or suspected victim of people trafficking OR
- g) Is under 18 years and in the care and control of a parent/legal guardian/adopting parent who meets one criterion in clauses a–f above OR
- h) Is 18 or 19 years old and can demonstrate that, on 15 April 2011, he/she was the dependent child of an eligible work visa/permit holder (visa must still be valid) OR
- i) Is a NZ Aid Programme student studying in New Zealand and receiving Official Development Assistance funding (or their partner or child under 18 years old) OR
- j) Is participating in the Ministry of Education Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship scheme OR
- k) Is a Commonwealth Scholarship holder studying in New Zealand and receiving funding from a New Zealand university under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Fund.