COVID VACCINES – groups 2 and 3 can now start calling to book their jabs at 0800 282926. There is about a 6 week lag in getting an appointment at present, so please be patient.
Group 2 — High-risk frontline workers and people living in high-risk places. You are in this group if you:
- are a high-risk frontline healthcare workers (public or private)
- work in a long-term residential environment
- live in long-term residential care and are 16 or over
- are an older Māori or Pacific person being cared for by whānau
- live with or care for an older Māori or Pacific person
- live in the Counties Manukau DHB area and are 65 or over, have an underlying health condition(see below*) or a disability, are pregnant, or are in a custodial setting.
Group 3 — People who are at risk of getting very sick from COVID-19. You are in this group if you are:
- are aged 65 or over, or
- have a relevant underlying health condition (see below*), or
- are disabled, or
- are in a position of caring for a person with a disability, or
- are pregnant (any trimester), or
- are an adult in a custodial setting.
* Relevant health conditions include coronary heart disease, hypertension, stroke, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease/chronic respiratory conditions, kidney disease and cancer.